Featured Services

Dental Implants

Same Day Crowns

Orthodontics

Porcelain Veneers

Welcome to Your Palm Beach Gardens Dentist

Comprehensive dental care is provided by your dentist in Palm Beach Gardens. Consider us your convenient location for General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Other Dental Services including Orthodontics, and Dental Implants.

General Dentistry to improve and maintain you and your family's dental health

Your Palm Beach Gardens dentist provides you a variety of general dentistry treatments that keep your teeth and gums healthy. Services include periodontal (gum) treatment, dental sealants, dental crowns and dental bridges, Same-Day crowns, and dentures.

Cosmetic Dentistry that transforms your appearance while keeping your teeth healthy.

Your dentist is a trained and skilled prothodontist. This specialized treatment includes dental implants and other issues associated with implant dentistry including implant infection treatment, and your questions about the cost of dental implants compared with other tooth replacement options.

Other cosmetic dental care focuses on tooth-colored fillings, porcelain veneers, and dental bonding. As your wedding dentist, you can schedule a professional teeth whitening before your special day or prior to other important life events that you desire a brighter smile.

Other dental services that provide you a comfortable and relaxing treatment

Your Palm Beach Gardens dentist encourages you to begin your children's dentistry early. This helps assure that their teeth and gums develop properly.

Emergency appointments are available when you experience dental trauma. Your dentist also provides an anxiety-free dental experience for each of your dental procedures.

Contact your Palm Beach Gardens dentist, Dr. Alvarez today. Ask about our General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and comprehensive, supportive dental services for you and your family.

I was so afraid of going to the dentist but after my dentist Dr. Alvarez took care of me. I'm in heaven. I love, love, love my smile and because Dr. Alvarez made me comfortable and confident in his skills and know how I'm now a new person with a great smile!!! The staff is amazing and very helpful to all its patients.

I love Natural Smile Dentistry and you will as well. Make your appointment today you will not regret this call.

Merri B.

I went for an emergency situation involving a broken temporary bridge and resulted after Dr Alvarez examination, was as a result of a underneath cavity and stress. The alternatives implicated a previous existent root to be extracted, a reconstructing of a molar to hold the new reinforced temporary bridge, the construction and implementation of the bridge and after care of the extraction. The procedures were painless, the hand very delicate, the technology was state of art and satisfy completely the patient. The helping hands were an excellent teamwork and the time as short as possible.
The staff at the front desk very patient to resolve my questions and explain the reasons for the procedures and reasonable expenses.
After care was excellent and the emergency care evolved into my family signing up for permanent care.

Fernando C.

They are absolutely incredible. They fixed so many problems caused by my last dentist, they made me feel comfortable and were so kind. I highly recommend this dentist!

Karista M.

Dr Alvarez was kind, gentle and very thorough. Maria the hygienist was very gentle and made my experience pain free. This was overall a great experience! Thank you all!

Lisa M.

Dr. Alvarez really takes time to show that he cares for each of his patients. I've been going here for a long time now and i have always felt the love he has for everyone. He allowed me to finally feel confident in my smile. Thank you, Dr. Alvarez, I feel like a brand new person. I'm loving my smile!

Gabriela O.,

Dr. Alvarez came highly recommended by an Oncologist that I work for. I was seen on an emergency basis for a second opinion and he was absolutely wonderful! He was kind, compassionate and most importantly, he was honest! He took the time to address all of my concerns and explained everything in detail. Dr. Alvarez and his staff were caring, professional and more than accommodating. Natural Smile Dentistry is a top notch group and I'm so very grateful. Thank you!

Monique M.

From the moment you walk in the door you just know you are in good hands. The professional, friendly staff are top notch. Then you see Dr. Alvarez. I have been to many dentists over the past 55 years and never have I been more pleased with how I am taken care of by this man. I feel very fortunate to have found this practice.

Elizabeth G.

Dr. Álvarez and dr. Maria are amazing, very professionals and the entire team at the office is very kind and helpful. I've been a patient for over 5 years and I can say that this is the best dental office I ever had. I really recommend natural smile dentistry with my eyes close.

Eliana Z.

Dental office was very clean and staff was professional. Easy to get to, lots of parking. They actually took pictures of my teeth (in addition to x-rays) so that I could see a close-up view of my mouth, which I thought was very cool.
I made appointments for myself and my 6-year-old daughter. They were very patient and attentive to her while I was in the chair.
First visit is only an exam, pictures, and x-rays, then I had to schedule a second visit for our cleanings. They have a large TV in the room so I could see all of the digital x-rays and pictures for myself and my daughter instantly. Dr. Alvarez was very thorough with reviewing both our x-rays and oral care. Great practice, will be back!

Jessica D.

I have been going to Natural Smile Dentistry for years. I've been to many dentists before going to Dr. Alvarez, but I will now not go to anyone else, He and his staff are amazing. Dr. Alvarez's knowledge and skills are above anyone I've ever gone to and he keeps us with the newest technology. The office is super clean and sanitized. His staff are extremely pleasant and friendly and make you at ease. They are also very accommodating to make sure you are comfortable.

Kathi H.

Dr Alvarez was referred by a coworker. Clean office- hand sanitizer everywhere and protective covers/ barriers are in place. VERY Professional and friendly staff. Dr Alvarez and dental hygienist Ana were great! Couldn't ask for a better teeth cleaning and dental treatment! Thank you very much to everyone at Natural Smile Dentistry!.

Imela G.

The absolute best dentist office that I've ever been too! Even BEFORE Covid they took EVERY precaution to keep their office clean and safe! It has always been that way: The staff is so friendly , the hygienists are amazing and extremely knowledgeable. Doctor Alvarez is amazing the best of the best! I can't thank him enough for his care and gentleness! The office is high tech and they guide and explain and show everything live so you understand what is going on if you have any issues. Amazing amazing amazing!! So thankful I have found them!

Rachael M.

Anna is my hygienist and she is awesome! I love how she educates me on better ways of keeping my teeth clean and healthy. She takes her time to do a thorough job and it shows.

Ivana O.

Dr. Alvarez and his team are excellent. I've never had as great and as pleasant of experience with any dentist in my life as I have with Natural Smile Denistry. I love how organized they are, how on top of the things they are and how they let me know in advance what to expect. I love how Dr. Alvarez and his team take their time to educate me on my teeth and the cost of it so I can truly understand what is going on. I've been going to them for almost a year and would not change them for anything. Absolutely excellent!

Chen and Ivana L.

The Best Care Attention and Service.
The front desk was incredible fast service and great help doing all the papers.
De Álvarez is one of a kind, you don't find anyone like him. He takes his time explaining your case and makes sure you understand, have been going to him now over 5 years and will continue with him forever.

Ibis K.

This office is most professional and caring. I love the girls in the office, they put you at ease. And Dr. Alvarez is truly concerned with the care of your teeth without making you feel that it is about the money. With me, it is and he gave me options and during procedures, he is most attentive to your not feeling pain. Maria, the dental hygienist, is most thorough and will help you understand how better to care for your teeth.

Cynthia D.

If you want a caring, experienced & professional dentist with a great supportive team then Natural Smile Dentistry is for you. They take their time & care while working with you. They explain all your options, they care about your experience the whole time you are there. I have been a patient since 2016 & wouldn't good anywhere else.

Wanda D.

I've been coming here for over one year now and can honestly say that I have never had better dental care than what I've received from Dr.Alvarez and his staff. The level of care, the professionalism, meticulous work and overall kindness is unparalleled. Thank you for making me feel so safe and well taken care of!

Arlene D.

Everyone there is amazing. Very professional and always provide excellent service.

Stephany A.

Dr. Alvarez and his staff are very professional and friendly. All procedures were explained to me before doing them. All my questions were answered in a professional manner. They all worked with me in managing my anxiety before and during the procedures with great empathy. I recommend them to anyone looking for great dental service.

Angel M.

Absolutely wonderful experience! I have several health issues so I need to ensure I have very knowledgeable and expert care. I was truly in the best hands with Dr. Alvarez and staff. Not only were they knowledgeable, they were GENTLE! I barely even felt the novacaine shot. I wish I'd found them years ago. The office is lovely and CLEAN – staff is very friendly and helpful.

Mellisa W.

It was a very pleasant experience in spite of having an extraction. The office looks very neat and the staff is very kind. Dr. Alvarez is very patient, interacts and explains all your concerns and surprisingly he personally followed up with a phone call a few hours later to know how I was doing.

Daniel M.

Dr. Alvarez and his staff are one of the best at any dental procedure you need. Dr. Alvarez has a very compassionate disposition which helped me when it came down to complete my dental implant. I found him to be extremely informative, but at the same time very patient with all my questions. Not to mention, I was very happy final outcome. I recommend 100% Natural Smile Dentistry for all of your dental needs.

Yvonne D.

Highly recommend this place. Dr. Fernando Alvarez is an excellent Dentist. Very thorough and caring. He took the time to explain every procedure he was doing. He is professional and has a naturally lively personality. Wonderful staff, nice facility! Excellent care and service from the reception to the doctor.

Cristiana S.

Excellent service, very knowledgeable, and they treat you with all the extra care, especially in this challenging times. All are professionals, from the Doctor to the assistants. I've changed insurance many times, but never Natural smile.

Armando L.

Dr Alvarez and his staff are professional and courteous. Being a medical professional myself, Dr. Alvarez is thorough, knowledgeable and skilled at his work! The office is very well kept and he uses the latest technology and research to provide outstanding care to his patients.

Dev V.

One of the most honest, talented dentist you'll ever find. The entire office is extremely professional. As a patient they treat you like family.

Chris

Request an Appointment